Its well known the damaging effects a high salt diet can have on our bodies, but new research presented by the World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) states that cutting back on high salt content foods such as Bread, Bacon and breakfast cereals may reduce peoples risk of developing stomach cancer. Read the BBC News article.. read more →
A Naked Mole Rat that never contracts cancer could potentially hold the key to preventing and treating malignant tumours says recent studies by scientists. Read the BBC Article Below http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-22961694 read more →
Studies have indicated that the drug tamoxifen can cut the chances of developing cancer in half. New government guidelines state that woman in Scotland who are at highest risk of developing breast cancer are to be offered the drug now on the NHS. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-23038438 read more →
The Famous Actor reveals to the Guardian that HPV, which is transmitted through oral sex, was responsible for his Throat Cancer. Click the Link below to read the Guardian Article. http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jun/02/michael-douglas-oral-sex-cancer read more →
- The Power of Beetroot – Cancer Prevention & Cardiovascular disease
- New Cancer Research Press Release – New Role for DNA unraveler in preventing brain tumours and other cancers
- Wheatgrass, Does natures’ super nutrient have the power to turn grey hairs back to their original colour?
- Cancer & Diet Breast cancer woman keeps up fight Video
- We’ve found the cure for skin cancer, say scientists: Drugs breakthrough hailed as ‘beginning of a new era’
- 11 Oct 2013The Power of Beetroot – Cancer Prevention & Cardiovascular diseaseOver the past few years researchers have become more aware of the power of beetroot. Although it’s p...
- 10 Oct 2013New Cancer Research Press Release – New Role for DNA unraveler in preventing brain tumours and other cancersA New Press Release Came Out Today (10/102013) detailing information about a molecule that original...