Around 50,000 Woman are diagnosed with breast cancer every year in the UK, and a new report by a charity is warning that hundreds of woman may be dying each year from the disease due to not taking their medication. Read the BBC News Report Here read more →
The Power of the Berry Press play to hear this page Over the years studies have shown positive results between people eating balanced diets rich in fruit and vegetables and reduced cancer rates. It is now widely considered that berries may be a potent cancer-fighting fruit, and when added into a balanced diet may aid,.. read more →
We are all aware off the much needed energy (caffeine) boost a coffee can give – but studies are now showing a link between consuming a few cups coffee a day and the prevention of prostate cancer. The Huffington post article includes the research’s results which show a 59% reduced risk of prostate cancer in.. read more →
Iron & Sugar Culprits In Cancer? Press play to hear this page Studies over the years have presented research which indicate the best way to help treat cancer naturally is to starve the cancer cells of Iron and Sugar. (please note this does not include the exclusion of fruit sugars). We will now present the.. read more →
- The Power of Beetroot – Cancer Prevention & Cardiovascular disease
- New Cancer Research Press Release – New Role for DNA unraveler in preventing brain tumours and other cancers
- Wheatgrass, Does natures’ super nutrient have the power to turn grey hairs back to their original colour?
- Cancer & Diet Breast cancer woman keeps up fight Video
- We’ve found the cure for skin cancer, say scientists: Drugs breakthrough hailed as ‘beginning of a new era’
- 11 Oct 2013The Power of Beetroot – Cancer Prevention & Cardiovascular diseaseOver the past few years researchers have become more aware of the power of beetroot. Although it’s p...
- 10 Oct 2013New Cancer Research Press Release – New Role for DNA unraveler in preventing brain tumours and other cancersA New Press Release Came Out Today (10/102013) detailing information about a molecule that original...