The John Hopkins University have just released a new update on cancer information. Over the years people have been told that chemotherapy may be the only successful way to kill cancer, now finally John Hopkins is finally presenting information that there are alternative ways to help prevent and eliminate cancer.
Here are the points outlined in the update
- All of us have cancer cells in our bodies, However cancer cells do not show up on tests until they have multiplied by a few billion. If a doctor gives a cancer patient the all clear it means that tests are unable to detect the cancer cells due to them not being large enough to detect.
- If a person has a strong immune system then cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from being able to multiply and develop into tumors.
- Cancer Cells themselves will occur around 6-10 times during a person’s life.
- When a person is diagnosed with cancer, it can indicate this person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These may be caused by Diet and lifestyle, Genetic or by Environmental factors
- The most common form of cancer treatment, chemotherapy, involves poisoning the cancer cells and also destroys healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc. Unfortunately in some cases it may cause certain organ damage such as liver, kidney, heart and lungs.
- Another Common form of Cancer Treatment is Radiotherapy. Whilst destroying cancer cells it can also burn , scar and damage healthy cells , tissues and in some cases damage certain organs.
- Treatment via both Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy can actively reduce the tumor size, But prolonged used of both will not cause total tumor destruction.
- When a person is diagnosed with cancer it is important for them to overcome any nutritional deficiencies they may have. A change in diet (an advised anti-cancer diet) and taking certain nutritional supplements may be advisable to strengthen the immune system.
- If the body has been exposed to too much toxic burden via chemotherapy or radiation, the immune system may be either compromised or destroyed. As a result patients can suffer from certain infections or other complications.
- In certain cases Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy can cause cancer cells to mutate or become resistant and hard to eliminate. Also surgery can sometimes cause cancer to spread to other sites in the body.
- A Successful way to battle cancer is to STARVE the cancer cells by not supplying them with foods they thrive on such as Glucose
A further List of Foods Cancer cells feed on;
- Sugar, This food really is a cancer feeder, and by cutting off sugar it will cut off one of cancers most important food supplies.
- Milk – Unfortunately this daily consumed food causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus, so as a result by cutting of milk and trying to substitute it with unsweetened soy milk, the cancer cells will starve.
- In acidic environments cancer cells will thrive, those consuming a mostly meat diet which is high in acidity should consider eating more fish, and small portions of chicken instead of Beef or pork. Also Note; Meat contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which can be harmful especially to people suffering with cancer.
- You can create an ideal alkaline environment in your body by consuming a diet made up of 80% vegetables, juices, whole Grains, seeds nuts and little fruits. The other 20% can be made up of cooked food including beans. Consuming fresh vegetable juices can provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed by the body and can reach down into cellular levels within 15 minutes; this can nourish and enhance the growth of healthy cells.
- Stay away from Tea and Coffee and chocolate which have high caffeine levels. Try an alternative, such a green tea which has cancer-fighting properties. When drinking water, try and drink purified water or filtered to avoid the toxins and metals found in tap water. Distilled water is acidic so it’s best to avoid.
- Meat protein is difficult for the body to digest and requires allot of digestive enzymes. More worryingly undigested meat that remains in the intestines will become putrified and will lead to more toxic build-up.
- The Cancer cells walls are covered in a tough protein covering. If we stop eating less meat we will free up more enzymes to attack these protein walls of the cancer cells and allow the bodies killers cells to eliminate cancer cells
- Certain supplements can build up the immune system and help enable the bodies killer cells eliminate cancer cells. These supplements can include Vitamins, Minerals, EFAs, Anti-oxidants, Essiac, Flor-ssence, IP6.
- State of Mind – Cancer can be a disease of the Mind, Body and spirit, it’s important to maintain a proactive and positive spirit which in turn will help you beat cancer. Harbouring anger, being unforgiving and bitterness can put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. By learning to love and forgive, you can keep a positive mind set and relax and enjoy life.
- Cancer Cells are unable to survive in an oxygenated environment. By exercising every day and using deep breathing techniques you can get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Another option is oxygen therapy, which can be another means employed to eliminate cancer cells.
Please share this article with your Friends and Help improve Cancer Awareness.